Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just Trust Me

This week I was reminded that God’s timing is amazing!  How He manages to orchestrate the intricate details in the manuscript of life is so awesome!  He knows exactly what both precedes and follows.  I have always heard He will not give you more than you can handle, but once again I was at a stand still, with no where to go but to...

Trust In Him


You see my daughter who was expecting her first child was just beginning her labor, when she went into a seizure and the doctor had to perform an emergency cesarean delivery to stabilize my daughter.  Cesarean births have been happening for a long time, but without warning, what happened to her is extremely rare and usually the results are fatal.   What seemed like an eternity, was only minutes when she came out and said to my son in law, your wife is fine come see your son, he is fine too

Today, I lift my hands in praise and thanksgiving for the miracle in my daughter’s life.  Yesterday she met her son and held him for the first time, today I give thanks for His unfailing love and faithfulness.  I prayed and He answered.

Don’t be afraid. Just Trust Me
~ Mark 5:36


(PS)  The little girl in this photo is our great-granddaughter, and the photograph was taken by our granddaughter…How awesome is that!?!

1 comment: