Thursday, September 16, 2010

Capture The Moment

Often the days go by and I realize how sad the loss when I took a moment for granted and forgot to appreciate the many blessings in my life. Not big things, you see, but the “joy of enjoying” the warmth of the sun, the fragrance of flowers, or the silky taste of a great olive oil.  Sometimes, I forget to enjoy the simple pleasures such as a beautiful sunset and the freshness of dawn or the kindness of friends and the love of my family who so unselfishly give.  I realize that God wants us to be filled with HIS joy.  So much joy that it overflows!  When we have a consistent relationship with Him, we will transcend the rolling waves of circumstances in our lives.  So, capture the moments all around you and lock them in your heart until it overflows with joy.

Always be full of joy in the Lord.  I say it again – rejoice!
~ Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment