Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BABY BOY!

My heart is filled with overwhelming joy and anticipation in the arrival of two new grandsons. I haven't met our little boys yet, but I love them so much.


BABY BOY!

I am flooded with memories of raising my own son, and the FUN we had growing up together. I didn't have an owners manual when he entered the world, wish I would have. You see, he was my first. By the time my daughter came along, I wasn't so uptight and had figured out a few things, thanks to the support of my mother-in-law and her amazing sisters who would laugh at me when I would call about a crisis I was having that day!

Now, I can't wait till I hold these little boys, one is due in September and the other in November. I pray for their safe arrival, and I pray that I can be instrumental in them having a relationship with their Creator. I pray that I can be an example and be of encouragement for them to live wisely in all they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment